- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Bellsent
- Model Number: BE-IVS100
- Intelligent video analytics: 99% accurate alarm rate
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||3 working days|
SpecificationsIntelligent video analytics
PTZ autonomous tracking
Object removal detection
BE-IVS 100 is ideal for distributed installations where the security cameras are dispersed in multiple individual camera locations.
BE-IVS100 plugs inline and upgrades a common CCTV security camera (B/W, color, thermal, and infrared) with powerful indoor and outdoor automated detection and autonomous tracking of intruders, suspicious baggage, stopped vehicles, removed items and more.
It is DSP-based and delivers hybrid security-system connectivity, converting analog audio and video into MPEG-4 streaming multimedia over IP, as well as simultaneously outputs analog video with graphical overlay features.
Designed for simplicity, BE-IVS100 can be installed and configured within minutes via a built-in HTML web server that also provides access and viewing over a network through a standard web browser.
Intelligent video detection types:
• Intrusion detections:
• Unattended Baggage detection
• Object Removal detection
• Stopped vehicle detection
• Loitering detection
• Camera tampering detection
• Autonomous PTZ tracking
- One Video Detection Channel
- CIF Resolution – low latency-MPEG-4 audio & video streaming
- Intelligent video and network video encoder in one, operates both as a stand-alone unit or as part of an integrated network configuration
- Built-in high-performance self-sustained video analytics, requires no additional HW/SW
- Hybrid support for both analog and IP network streaming MPEG-4 architectures –includes audio, video and indication of the cause of an alarm with on screen display overlays
- Integrates with existing stationary and Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) security surveillance cameras (NTSC or PAL)
- Two-way audio capabilities
- On-alarm recording to any network PC, featuring continuous, event-driven and scheduled recording
- Performs predefined actions upon detected events
- Built-in HTML web server for access, configuration, and viewing through a network via a standard web browser
- Maintains Quality of Service (QoS): automatically optimizes network quality of service for one or more units, adjusting audio and video streams to bandwidth, traffic characteristics and priority
- Supports remote field-deployment with easy configuration and software upgrades over a network
- Non-PC based processing provides better security system reliability and avoids network latency that slows detection
- Provides better coverage than straight-line detectors or point sensors, such as PIR, fence sensors, ground sensors, smart fences, contact burglar alarm devices, etc.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|